Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Hey I Just Met You, and This is Crazy, but Here's Our Blog, So Read it Maybe?

Hi! I am Andrea. Pronounced An-dre-a. And she is Patricia. 
I am Patricia. And I am her older sister. 
Actually, we're twins-we're both 13.
Maybe... but I was born first!
So we're twins. Agreed?
Agreed. Although, we are very different. 
Yes, yes. I would be the 'Lace' of the Denim and Lace. I like fashion(!!!) and  I am the more outgoing twin, in the way I dress, and  otherwise.
I, while an introvert, am equally amazing and perhaps even more spontaneous. Although I'm not fascinated by fashion, I'm musically inclined and love to read.
Me too. So, I think I shall concentrate on Fashion. And Food. I love Food. And yes, it should be capitalized. Like I said, I love Food. We both like to Travel (with our family), so I think I shall cover that.
I'll take care of Book and Movie Reviews. I figured we could both share our thoughts on Music. Okay, should work out pretty good, right? Stay tuned, posts and pictures will be up very soon! (Soon,soon,soon......)


xoxo 
Andrea and Patricia

2 comments:

  1. You guys so sound adorable, I was on six billion secrets and saw your link. Your blog is very cute, keep it up(:

    ReplyDelete